Hook, Line and Sinker - Taken in by the addicition.

I have an addiction. It started when I was very young and has continued to affect my life. I.....am a fisherman. Along with that comes a great love for the outdoors. I will share with you some stories of my outings, pictures of my passion and weigh in on some of the products and info available out here in outdoor land. I am constantly learning new things about my hobby and these lessons I am happy to share.Tight lines.Jason

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fare the well my fine floating friend.


Finally decided to put up for sale one of the best pieces of fishing gear I have bought to date. It did not take very long before another addicted fellow saw the ad and scooped it up. He was probably just as exited as I was when I first put it together.

For those of you thinking about buying a pontoon.....DO IT !! They are great craft to fly fish from, easy to row and hold lots of gear. Do your research, decide what is right for you and in your budget. Then save up some more and buy a Dave Scadden!! Mine was bought in 2006 and is in just as good a shope as it was brand new. AWESOME !!

Why sell it you ask? After rowing the drift boat for several trips, it just fills my need for the rivers I float and who I generally fish with. For solo trips or even those trips with my old pontoon buddy's, I am going to try a kayak. Just want to try something new.

Tight lines!
Jason

No comments: